Parenting Plans

See All Topics
How do I make my SD parenting plan / child custody agreement? In South Dakota, you can write up your own parenting plan (on your own or with the other parent). You can work with an attorney or legal professional and have them create it. A stipulation and settlement agreement, mediated agreement or written agreement can be made between the parties. It will not be enforced (by law enforcement) without an order from the court.